Here's what I have so far; please let me know if I've missed anything, or if one of these cures is more specific than it sounds!
- drawing three drops of blood from the wolf (by scratching it above the nose, according to one source)
- calling the wolf three times by its Christian name
- striking the wolf three times in the forehead with a knife
- sprinkling the wolf with a compound of 1/2 oz of sulfur, 4 drachms of asafoetida, 1/4 oz of castoreum and some other stuff, you get the idea
- throwing cold iron over the wolf
- burning the girdle or hide (in cases where the person transforms using a belt of wolfhide)
- reproaching the wolf (I'm not quite sure what this means)
- thanking the wolf
- praying in one spot for a hundred days
- abstaining from eating human flesh for nine years
- finding the wolf who made the print and cutting of its head with a knife made of silver (if you turned into a werewolf by drinking water out of a wolf's pawprint made in clay)
- the curse passes on its own after seven or nine years
I'm aware of the existence of this book and this book (managed to get my hands on the latter thanks to a friend, albeit only for a few hours, so wasn't able to get a very good look at it), but I'm a bit strapped for cash and trying not to accumulate any more books. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide, and let me know if you need anything else!
Edit: Looking mostly for folklore, not so much Hollywood or popular fiction, but hey, I never turn down extra information. :)