Captain S (psychopyro) wrote in little_details,
Captain S

  • Mood:

character design

What do you call a musculature/build that's more lean than bulky, as in someone who does a lot of running and trains in martial arts (specifically sword-fighting or bo-staff)? This would be opposed to someone who lifts weights, like Arnold Swartzenwhoever.
I'm not sure I know how to ask that, or if I'm making sense. But if you do know what I'm talking about, can someone explain why the two different builds are different both in appearance and muscle use (for lack of a better term)?

Gyah... I really hope I made sense. :/

(I guess the short version is athlete vs. body-builder)...

Thanks for all your help in the past, everyone. And Happy Holidays!
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.