L. Valerius (datta) wrote in little_details,
L. Valerius

end of a hardcover book?

You know the New American Collegiate Dictionary (I think that's what it's called)? The one with the chart of Indo-European languages inside the back cover?

What would you call that part of the book?

It's not an endpaper, since it's glued to the hard cover, but I can't for the life of me think of the word. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

ETA @ 6.36 EST: Apparently it is an endpaper after all. Thank you for all your help!
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.