Sweet Miss E (bergeronprocess) wrote in little_details,
Sweet Miss E

The thing at the bottom of the screen on CNN

Obviously, typing the subject line of this post into Google in order to identify it is a fruitless endeavor, so I ask of thee to help me.

What is that thing at the bottom of the screen on CNN? A scroll bar, news ticker, what is it? I need to identify it for a research paper in psychology class, so I'd like a formal definition, not "CNN ticker thingy" or other colloquial things.

Here's a small picture with the element I'm talking about lit up.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
(I hope that didn't mess anyone's pages up. If it did, I'll edit and put it behind a cut.)

I'm embarrassed that I don't know this, as I <3 CNN, but I just...don't.

Can anyone help me please? Thank you in advance!

edit: Crawler it is! Thanks, rachel_martin64!
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.