Jen (darkravine) wrote in little_details,

Work Visa Question

Okay, bare with me here, this might get a little complicated.

1. What does the physical work visa documentation look like for any given country? i.e. Is it a piece of paper, a card of some sort?

2. If you lose said documentation, how easy/difficult is it to obtain a replacement? In other words, would it delay your ability to work in another country for a certain amount of time? If so, are there certain countries that are slower in dealing with these sort of matters? (I'm looking for a foreign (outside U.S.) country that would have a huge deal with losing the initial paper work, refuse to let you work without it, and take the longest amount of time to replace the documentation.)

eta: thanks everyone for the help :) Looks like Korea is the lucky winner.
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.