vulcan. (spockings) wrote in little_details,

  • Music:

Buzzing/High Pitched Noise From Lightbulbs

Hi everyone.

I was wondering if there was a particular word or group of words used to describe the buzzing sound made from a lightbulb when it's about to go out. It's like a very high pitched hum like the wings of a fly type of sound.

I have Googled things like "sound a light makes", "what is the sound a light makes", "when light makes a sound", "buzzing noise made from light", "what is the buzzing sound from a light called", and "high pitched noise from light".

Thank you so much for your help.
Tags: ~technology (misc)

Recent Posts from This Community

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.