Following the incredible success and avalanche of awesome information I got from my last request here, I humbly come forth to ask your help once more with my searches for information.
I have googled extensively the usual keywords and gotten some results (most from wikipedia), but I’m looking for more, and since last time you gave me such genial ideas I would never have thought of otherwise….
Right now, I’m looking for any sort of information on the following topics:
* Legends/local stories from the desert (any desert from the world will do), extra point if they are horror ones or related to carnage.
* Legends about raccoons (it doesn’t matter if they are japanase, Chinese, Indian, European, etc, I’m taking them all)
* Anything of interest you can tell me about the moon when it comes to the supernatural/legends/local stories (especially horror ones), symbology when NOT related to the female, physical changes on the body/humor/human body, etc based on its influence, how it affects animals, etc.
* Possessed monks/priests (extra if they were possessed by an animal, especially if it was a racoon), extra points if it forces them into cannibalism/mindless violence.
* Moon in relation with demons/demonology (super extra if it has anything to do with sand/the desert/raccoons)
* Would it be possible to build a small city atop another one who was buried under desert sands a couple hundred years ago? Just wondering about sinking and how would it be possible, because I want my characters to find a way in and go exploring (it IS supposed to be dangerous, but they should also be able to walk, so I have no idea how would that work)
The world I’m playing in is the narutoverse but we are taking extensive AU author liberties, so we plan to work and adapt these legends should they suit our posts, so yeah, anything of interest you can tell us would be deeply appreciated.