Anyway, my questions are about the effects and treatment of someone cutting off another person's ear. Questions:
1. How difficult would it be to cut off someone's ear with, say, a sharpened screwdriver? How much resistance would there be?
2. How much would it bleed? A lot, a little? And would the victim be in a lot of pain? I assume they would.
3. What action would be taken immediately afterwards, before the victim could be taken to a hospital?
4. What would happen at the hospital?
5. I don't know if ears can be reattached, but assuming it can't, what effects would this have on the victim?
Any help with this would be awesome.