I tried googling but there are too many websites that just offer general information or information on one type of poisoning.
The scenario I have is:
Healthy 17 year old male healthy has ingested an unknown poison, probably something slipped into his drink.
Starts with stomach cramps within a couple of hours
Over next few hours, progresses to other symptoms (flexible there).
A doctor is brought in.
Over next X days, he is feverish/lapsing in and out of consciousness, or mostly unconscious while friends worry that he'll die.
Finally recovers but is too weak to walk & doesn't want to eat for a few days.