1. Past influences contributing to the present situation.
Card drawn: Eight of Clubs. Jealousy and greed, trouble in relationships.
2. Choices and alternatives relating to the current situation.
Card drawn: Nine of Hearts. Wishes coming true.
3. Stability or instability of the current situation.
Card drawn: Three of Hearts. The need to be cautious. Emotional problems.
4. Challenges in the situation.
Card drawn: Six of Diamonds. Problems or arguments in a relationship.
5. Help or hindrances.
Card drawn: Five of Spades. Problems which will end well.
6. People who are friends or foes in the situation.
Card drawn: Jack of Clubs. A dark-haired, good-hearted youth who is a reliable friend.
7. Final outcome of the situation.
Card drawn: Ten of Hearts. Good luck, success, and happiness.
Oh, and setting is modern-day... and this is simply a normal deck of playing cards, NOT TAROT CARDS. I looked at several pages, mostly drawing from these...
(fixed the messed-up link, sorry mod :/ i html-fail)