September 1st, 2010

  • sand3

What kind of glove is this?

Does anybody know if there is a specific name for gloves cut so that it's sort of a gauntlet tapered down and attached to a ring around the middle finger? Like this:

I haven't been able to do any research since I only know what it looks like and not any word to go with it.