Basically, I want to know the following:
1) Provided she's taken 3 years worth of JROTC and recieved few demerits, how likely would it be for her to be fairly high ranking in senior year?
2) What is the military ball like? From what I've found online, it seems to be mandatory. Also, how much suspicion would be placed on her for not being the least bit interested in the guys? (She's very career-minded, never considered dating and is so firmly in the closet that she hasn't a clue yet.)
3) What do JROTC activities entail, especially for the AF branch? I've read mention of military science and "leadership training," whatever that means (I had something called that in scouts, but it was extremely vague), and service learning projects, but not a lot of it is very clear. Is there more that isn't regularly mentioned?
4) Is there any training specific to the AF branch that wouldn't be in any of the other branches?
5) Anything else I should know about?
I've rummaged through Google and Wiki for info, and while I've found some really good info and interesting accounts, what I'm really looking for is to hear from people with personal experience, good and bad.
Thanks in advance for the help!