Just a girl with an umbrella (ninkasa) wrote in little_details,
Just a girl with an umbrella

  • Mood:

American to British translation.

I've looked in the American to British online dictionaries and I can't find an answer to this. Nor could I find one in the archives. Is there a word in British English for "carseat" or "boosterseat"? The things you put babies in when driving in a car? I think what Americans call a stroller is a pram, but I can't find one for the carseat.

If this question has already been asked in this comm, please point me to it, because I can't find it. :)

And thank you in advance.
Tags: ~languages: english: uk

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.