The Doctor (pisica) wrote in little_details,
The Doctor

How to refer to Yale University School of Art?

Quick question. I have a minor character who has an MFA from the Yale University School of Art, but in spite of trawling their website and a few others, I haven't been able to figure out whether she'd refer to it as Yale University School of Art, or as Yale School of Art, or the Yale School of Art, or something else.

The line is literally, 'I have an MFA in sculpture from....'

I'd like to get this right. If anyone knows, please tell me!

Also, belated thanks to everyone who responded to my question about a skin condition for my local drug dealer.
Tags: usa: connecticut, usa: education: higher education
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic